Over the course of my travels I’ve been a 22/23 year old Aussie girl, relatively recent science grad, sort of solo travelling yet sort of meeting up with friends along the way.
My favourite things I have done have been work exchanges, and learning a language…. and this is what I’ve done:
Spain 2014 (~5 months)
- Backpacking south & east of Spain; road trip to the North
- 3 x work exchanges teaching English/cultural exchange/ au-pair in Barcelona (Teia), Madrid and Balaguer.
- Approximately 8 weeks of intensive or semi-intensive language courses.
- Volunteer Program with Diverbo
- A beach holiday
Czech Republic 2014 4 days:
- City travel to Prague
Austria 2014 2 days:
- City travel to Vienna
Croatia 2014 1 week:
- Backpacking/city travel : Split, Trogir, Sibenik
France 2014: 5 weeks total.
- Mostly backpacking,
- One Work exchange of 3 weeks,
- Some Hiking.
Switzerland 2014 3 weeks:
- mostly hiking & active travel
Portugal 2014 4 weeks
- City travel
- Work exchange on an organic farm
England 2014 1 week
- Visiting friends and family
Scotland 2014/15: 5 weeks
- Working, minimal travel. (Hogmanay and the occasional castle)
Canada 2015 6 month
- Working holiday: some active travel and skiing (Current)
America 6 weeks 2015:
- Road Trip through America (planned)
Home to Aus in August!
Feel free to ask me questiosn!